Discretely located in Redhill, the friendly staff at St Peter's House Project (SPH) offer people living with HIV the opportunity to:
- relax in a safe and confidential space
- share experiences and take part in social activities
- receive support and advocacy
- attend one to one appointments
- access to telephones and computers
- learn skills to support further education or retraining for employment
We work to promote understanding and raising awareness of HIV, to encourage testing and reduce discrimination and stigma, through education and training programmes in schools and workplaces.