Service User Forum
The Surrey Peer Support service user group meets three times a year with the peer support coordinator to discuss areas of concern and suggesting possible improvements to peer-led support service. This helps us ensure that the service we offer is what is wanted and helps us to deliver to the highest standard of professional service.
The groups objectives are:
- To provide a service user group for effective communication and co-ordination within peer led support group.
- Service user group to speak with service users and get ideas and feedback from them for on-going peer led support group.
- To update on changes within SPH
- To discuss issues that group feels we need to discuss
- For service user group and coordinator to give information and feedback on meetings attended by the service user group members to service users.