Work Positive is a programme run by the Terrence Higgins Trust, across Sussex, to help unemployed people living with HIV back into work.
Our programme could help you to take positive steps back towards suitable and sustainable employment in a safe, supportive environment and in a way that suits you.
Applications for the 2018/19 programme are now closed
Please continue reading to find out more, and if you would like to register your interest for taking part in the rolling online programme or our face to face 2019/20 programme, please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Work Positive is funded by Barclays Spectrum.
What will I gain from Work Positive?
- Develop and renew skills for today’s workplaces.
- Meet new people.
- Develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Overcome personal barriers to work.
- Acquire recent work references.
- Get support to update your CV.
What does the Work Positive programme offer?
- Volunteer work experience at Terrence Higgins Trust or partner organisations.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Confidence-building workshops.
- Employment-readiness workshops, e.g. CV Writing, Interview Techniques.
- Employment mentoring.
- IT training.
- Employment coaching.
- Travel and lunch expenses.
- Support from your peers.
- Graduation event.
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7812 1674 if you are based in or near London. Email email@example.com or call 01273 764200 if you are based in Sussex. Please include a phone number if you’d prefer us to give you a call back.
If you are not based in either London or Brighton but would like to know more about our online employment service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.